+91-7827916060 ask@ect.co.in


Ria Noronha asked 6 years ago

Hi I have completed my graduation and now i just want to inquire my area of interest is to work with the elderly, or children. So, I want to pursue my career in geriatric social work. Which are the universities that i can apply for abroad?

1 Answers
Saket Kumar Singh Staff answered 6 years ago

Hi Ria,
Following are the best colleges in India to do Post Graduation in Social Sector:
TISS – http://www.tiss.edu/
DSSW – https://www.dsswtx.org/
JMI – http://www.jmi.nic.in/
Nirmala Niketan – http://www.nirmalaniketan.com/
ISSW – http://www.isswindore.org/
Some more colleges are:
Amity University
You can do your Post Graduation from abroad. The admission to these colleges is based on your profile.
Please let us know if you need any other help.