+91-7827916060 ask@ect.co.in

question regarding career

Career CounselingCategory: Career after Graduationquestion regarding career
Virendra kumar asked 7 years ago

Sir, I am a student of B.A part 1 AND MY Sub. are GEOGRAPHY,ECONOMICS and POLITICAL SCIENCE . I am much interested in geography and want to become a researcher . So kindly tell me the exams regarding geography and scopes of geography in various field .   

1 Answers
Saket Kumar Singh Staff answered 6 years ago

Hi Virendra,
You should Masters and PhD to pursue Research in Geography. Some of the prominent institutes that offer such opportunities in India are IITs, CSIR, Banasthali etc. You can go through their website for more information.
Some of the links are given below:
Please let us know if you have any query.