Hello. Your child’s career option will basically be dependent on what he or she is truly interested in. More tips:
- Speak to your child to find out about her preference.
2. Analyze your child’s performance on various subjects in school and the Board exams. They can be useful career indicators. For example, if he or she has scored very well in quantitative subjects, a career in IT, Mathematics, or Finance can be pursued.
3. Speak to counsellors about the future scope of the career choice.
4. Whatever the choice, a full-time regular course from a recognized university should always be preferred.
5. Encourage your child to do extra courses and extracurricular programs for better career prospects.