Hello. You have not provided any details. Still, the suggestions are:
- Complete your formal education especially your 10+2 and graduation from a recognized university.
- A post-graduation degree in your chosen field (Arts, Sciences, Commerce etc.) will be highly advantageous like M.B.A., M.A., or M.Sc.
- If you can’t do a full-time two or three year PG course, you can opt for short-term diploma, online, and correspondence courses.
- Go through employment web sites, classified columns, and placement agency ads to find the best jobs.
- Contact elders, relatives, and trusted friends for help and guidance.