If you want to prepare for IIT JAM Exam then follow the below mentioned guidelines:
- Begin by acquiring complete knowledge about the IIT JAM Syllabus & Paper Pattern.
- A meticulous study is a correct approach that can help you resolve all your doubts and attain lucid perception of various theories, concepts and their uses regarding the syllabus.
- It is recommended to candidates that they should make a list of subjects and prioritize them based on the marks allotted to them. Now, create a timetable with the distribution of subjects. It will help you to study the different subjects according to the marks. If the distribution is not prepared, then you usually end up learning random topics, which may lead to confusion at the end.
- Try to solve as many as IIT JAM Previous Years Papers and Mock Test Papers as it will give you a clear idea about the difficulty level, pattern, & how to allot minimum time to solve the particular type of questions. This will help you know yourself, your capabilities & the field in which you are lagging.
- Reference books are the best buy for the examination as they give a good idea, covering the complete syllabus, sample question papers and solved papers, as well.
- Don’t take any stress, eat well & try to sleep at the fixed time and for at least 6 to 7 hours a day during your preparation.