+91-7827916060 ask@ect.co.in

for govt jobs

sanjay singh rawat asked 7 years ago

i have done my graduation in 2011. i got my jobs in police in 2012. but i want to change my jobs bcoz it is field job. i want to do official job. so plz suggest me what should i do for that type of job.

1 Answers
Saket Kumar Singh Staff answered 7 years ago

Hello Sanjay,
What is your education background especially Graduation stream? You may have to go for Masters or do a short term certification course (based on your Graduation Stream or interest) to do a official job.
You can also share your resume on info@ect.co.in so that we can guide you in terms of specific queries.