Hi, since you have not mentioned your academic level, I will try to list all possible choices:
- a) You can pursue a full-time bachelor’s degree in banking and finance offered by many universities, especially UGC colleges across India. This is a 3-year degree program with immense future scope.
- b) You can complete post-graduate courses in banking such as:
- PG diploma in banking operations (six-month program by NIIT)
- PG diploma in banking and finance (2-year course offered by Symbiosis university)
- PG diploma in banking (6-month program by Welingkar Online)
Many other options are available.
3. You may also do an M.B.A. in finance or M.Com that will increase your expertise in many aspects of banking, commerce, and finance.