+91-7827916060 ask@ect.co.in

Carrier guidance

Saumya asked 5 years ago

Hello Sir/Mam,
I would like to ask you that I have done B.Com then I changed my field in Social Work. In 2016 I completed my Post Graduation in Masters of social Work. I have also worked in Helpage India for 1 year. Now I am getting married in Pune. I want to change my field. I don’t want to do Field work, but I don’t like Banking Sector jobs. I am confused that what to do now. I want to go in HR field so suggest me something for my carrier.