+91-7827916060 ask@ect.co.in

career guidance

pallavi saxena asked 6 years ago

“want to go abroad for MS programme in Micro Biology, what should i do to complete 16 years of basic education. I have completed BSC Micro Biology which is of 3 years.”

1 Answers
Saket Kumar Singh Staff answered 6 years ago

Hi Pallavi,
You have a lot of options. Some of them are as follows:
Do masters (and/or PhD) and build your career into Research
Go for MBA
Write NET exam and get into teaching
Try unusual career options like in Labs, Nursing, BioTech, etc.