+91-7827916060 chaitali@ect.co.in

015 Batch – Let us get to know each other better

Home Forums Introduce Yourself 015 Batch – Let us get to know each other better

This topic contains 7 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Mohammed Moneim Mohammed Moneim 4 days, 13 hours ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi All,

Reply to this thread by writing a brief introduction of yourself so that we get to know each other better.

Include the following in your introduction:

Name, Age, Location, Current Profession, strength and a weakness, and why you joined this content writing course (your expectations from the training program).

Looking forward to seeing you in the class today!

Rajkumar Gupta
    Rajkumar Gupta
    Participant

My name is Rajkumar gupta , i am from Mumbai . I completed my graduation in commerce from Mumbai university. I was looking for some better carrier for my future in that process I came across civil services and it grab my attention because it gives me opportunity to experience lots of different sectors and sections of life. I joined ECT to improve my writing skills so that I can express my thoughts and opinions in better and more expressive way. I will be working on skills and improve it because I wanted to become a writer one day .

Ritika puri
    Ritika puri
    Participant

Hello everyone. My Name is Ritika Puri and I am your batch mate for the remaining 12 weeks of this course. I am a Post graduate in Finance and am currently helping my mother with the family business. We are into Coaching classes for CBSE students. Learning new things has been a passion but time constraints do not allow me for the same too often. I am looking forward to learning a new skill with this course. And also learning new things from everyone in the batch. Lets Have a great one!

Bhumi Kukreja
    Bhumi Kukreja
    Participant

Hello everyone,
    My name is bhumi kukreja. Currently I am a student of grade 12( humanities stream). My interest in freelance poetry has drawn me to ECT. Following my passion I wish to be a blogger or a freelance writer.
    Strengths- I have a lot of hidden talents
    Weakness- I do not have the courage to bring those out.
    Hopefully, wish to accomplish my initiative to be a bit more confident and successful in my passion towards writing.

Varsha Chugwani
    Varsha Chugwani
    Participant

Hello Everyone,
    I am Varsha Chugwani, currently doing MBA from Symbiosis School of Media and Bengaluru. Born and Brought up in Delhi. I am passionate about Writing and want to become a freelancer writer.
    STRENGTH- Focused and clear.
    WEAKNESS – Lacks Confidence.
    This course will help to explore and inculcate my thoughts into words and learn the intricacy of writing.Thus,become a better writer.

Rishika Sharma
    Rishika Sharma
    Participant

Hi everyone, I am Rishika Sharma. I am born in Delhi and stays in here. I am a graduate Eng Hons from IGNOU. I am currently working as a seller in Amazon.com.
    WEAKNESS: Trust everyone blindly
    STRENGTH: Believe in myself
    I always wanted to be a writer. I have a lot of things to share to the world. With the help of ECT, I will achieve my target and will write a novel.

Ruchi Singh
    Ruchi Singh
    Participant

Hi Batchmates,
    I’m Ruchi Singh, currently working with Siemens as a HR professional. I been born & brought in the city of Nawabs – Lucknow. My core strengths are – disciplined and an orator. My weakness includes being short tempered and having OCD of cleaning & hygiene.

The reason for enrolling the Content Writing is basically to learn the art of storytelling. It’s nice to know some of you virtually, hope to see you all soon & learn something specific from each one of you…

Mohammed Moneim
    Mohammed Moneim
    Participant

Hello there,
    My names is Mohammed Moneim. I am from Sudan. I think that i am the only student here I study Master of Digital Communication at Noida International University .Greater Noida. My weakness is that i am a bit sensitive and that reflects rapidly on my mood and my strength is i am confident.
    The story about trying to be a writer is i wanna share my experience in India everything about my life people who meet and people who motivate me to be a writer.
    PS.
    I have a personal Blog on Facebook (NajmatMao) please take a look.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.