- One needs to have excellent creative, reading, writing, speaking, and administrative abilities. One also needs to be very patient to succeed in this field.
- If not graduated already, you should complete a full-time course like Bachelor in Mass Communication, Bachelor of Advertising & Digital Marketing, or Bachelor of Mass Media from a recognized institute.
- After this, the best option is to complete a full-time master’s degree for maximum career benefit. Otherwise, if time and cost are issues, you can do a post-graduate diploma, distance learning, or short-term course.
- Besides studying, try to do part-time jobs in a newspaper office, advertising firm, or media agency etc. Blogging and article writing will also be advantageous. These will add value to your resume.
- After completing your courses, you can expect good jobs in your chosen field.