You can apply following approach to grab a job in Power Electronics:
- While applying on Job portals please use right set of keywords. Don’t write anything and everything. White only those skills which you will utilize while performing the job in those sectors. Also note that Monster.com is more effective then Naukri.com for such industries.
- Create an attractive and complete profile on LinkedIn. Such industries reply heavily on LinkedIn to hire qualified talent. Also make relevant connections on LinkedIn and approach industry professionals.
- Shortlist some companies and apply individually on their website. Many of them don’t notice that however some of the companies take the applicants very seriously.
- The best way for freshers is to start with a Start up or Small businesses and gain experience and learn the job. Once you have some experience and know what you are doing, you may find it very easy to switch to your desired profile in a desired MNC.
- Last but not the least – Have Patience. Patience is very critical for jobs in conventional industries. You are not it IT so don’t compare yourself with your friends who are in IT. It will take a while for you to get into a Job in core sector.
Please let us know if you have further queries.