Lots of aspirants appear for the famous IIT JAM exam to get admission in the top colleges in India- IITs and IISc. For those who have completed their graduation from Biological Sciences and want to go for the Masters, IIT JAM is the ultimate way. But to prepare for the IIT JAM exam, you will have to give the complete dedication. Along with this, you will also need the best books that are available in the market so that there will be no chance of any mistake. So, here are some of the IIT JAM Biological Science books which you can use for you JAM preparations:
- Life science: Fundamentals and practice- I and II by Pranav Kumar and Usha Mina.
- Lehninger Principles of Biochemistry by David L. Nelson.
- Molecular biology of Cell by Bruce Albert.
- Cell and Molecular Biology by
- Microbiology by John P. Harley, Lansing Prescott, Donald Klein.
- Biochemistry by Lubert Stryer, Jeremy M. Berg, John L. Tymoczko.
- Principles of genetics by Simmons, Gardner, and Snustad.
- Genetics: A Conceptual Approach by Benjamin A. Pierce.
Along with these books, some of them are using the study material from Eduncle. I don’t know what others think of the study material, but many of my friends are quite happy with the study material. So, you can try that also.
All the best..!!